Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not long now…..



Wow! What a response to the posting of my images for sale here!!! It didn’t take long at all for the positive comments to role in at all! I thought the photos were good – but these comments were instant!

wow..so many…:O) amazing shot!”
“Wow, very striking shot!”
“Striking indeed, love the greens!”
“colorful! nice work!”

Positive feedback – but no sales yet. I am sure someone will buy one soon! Looks like my experiment is off to a good start!

….or so I thought.  Turns out it has now been about a while since I posted the images. The positive comments have died down, and I still haven’t sold a picture! BUT – I have had a lot of people viewing my photos.

I originally thought that this was the sort of website that had people browsing through looking for something to buy. I am not sure that this happens so much. It seems to me now, that in order to sell something here you must drive traffic to the site. So, looks like there is definitely going to be a strong “business” side to my photographic experiment. I am as interested in seeing how I handle this aspect as you are!






Custom Search


No comments:

Post a Comment